Monday, June 20, 2011

Angel wings.

June 15, 2011

This is for the Blog--if anybody has found it, I say, "Hi."  Standard Wyoming greeting.  A big Hi!

It's still pretty cold in Yellowstone and Grand Teton Park.  If you come, bring a jacket.  And probably jeans as well as tourist shorts.

Today I'm thinking about my play.  PARADISE LOST 2011.  Have a new idea.  Costume idea.  I previously visualized the angels' robes as 44" wide solid color pieces of fabric 1 1/2 yards long, split down the middle to make front and back, sewn at the outer edge of the shoulders. Belted at the waist.

A cheaper way, and probably just as effective, would be to make the robes out of crepe paper.  That should work, with scotch tape taking the place of needle and thread.  That would make costumes affordable for churches with low budgets, a colorful stage for about $1.00 per angel.

Glad I have a website.  http://www.wix.com/helenschmill/books#!

Also, Google me up.

Grandma Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment