Monday, June 20, 2011

Small treasures.

May 28, 2011

It's 4:30 a.m., May 28. Time for me to go to work.  A writer's work, like a mother's, is never done.

My books came!  Here's the flyer! They are small treasures.  Sample pages are on the internet at www.Xlibris.come.  Email: info@xlibris.com or http://www.wix.com/helenschmill/books#!. I can take calls at 307-234-3498.

Getting my books in hand has been a great adventure--a dream that started in September 1944 when in the freshman journalism class at the University of Wyoming I learned that I could become an inspirational writer.  Been at it 67 years.

Niece Jackie, looking through the eyes of love, expects I will sell millions.  Religious readers will like them.  I'm sure of that.  I don't ask God for millions.

Xlibris made it easy to get the books after they got paid.  Their main office is in Indiana.  I got marketing calls from the Philippines and the books came through customs from Canada.  Does that indicate global sales?

The weekly paper has promised to come for an interview.  I hope they take pictures of the books to go with their copy.  They are pretty little books.

Internet has seven poems from the Grandmother's book, and seven pages of the Paradise Lost script. As of today sample pages from A Morning with God were not shown.  I had hoped to have Evans portrait of God there.  His father is assigning the book for his class at the University in African Studies.

It's 5:00.  Time to get the Star-Tribune and try to go back to sleep.

Grandma Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment